We provide a creative and individualized learning environment with professional instruction for children ages 2.5 to 6 years old during the school year and summer. All children are required to be potty-trained to be enrolled at Oak Grove School.
Enrollment is open throughout the year including summer time as long as there is an opening. If there is not an opening, there is the option of being placed on the waiting list. To be placed on the waiting list, complete the enrollment form and submit the $75 application fee.
Oak Grove offers programs 5 days a week, 3 days a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday), and 2 days a week (Tuesday/Thursday). Tuition will be prorated depending on the child's start date.
After receiving the notification of acceptance from the Director, parents must submit the completed enrollment packet, including a health assessment and immunization records, the $75.00 enrollment fee, and half of the first month's tuition before the the child's first day of attendance.
Download the Application for Enrollment (pdf).
Download the Parent Handbook.
You can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at 3115 Dickens Avenue.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is divided evenly throughout the duration of your child's enrollment. Therefore, the amount of each payment remains the same regardless of your child's attendance and school closing days.
Full-Time tuition is currently $770.00 monthly.
Three days a week is currently $565.00 monthly.
Two days a week is currently $390.00 monthly.
You may choose to pay tuition monthly or semi-monthly. Tuition is due on the 1st and 16th of each month. If the 1st or the 16th falls on a weekend or holiday then tuition is due on the following working day. If you know that your child will not be here on the due date please remember to pay the tuition earlier that week. Our accountant works only part time and the school has bills and payroll to pay, so please be considerate and make sure the tuition is here on or before the due date.
We participate in the Military Scholarship program and DCF program. Please contact the director for more information about this program.
At Oak Grove School, parental involvement is highly valued and is an integral part of education and school management. Parents can get involved through various volunteer activities throughout the year. We are now offering a volunteer incentive program for families.
Each family can receive a credit to their account for volunteering their time/ goods to the school. Families can earn a credit of up to $20/ month. One hour of time is worth $10. Alternately, goods of equal value can be donated to the school to receive the incentive. Credits will be applied to your account the following month.
· Families have options on how to provide volunteer hours.
· Each month, a list will be sent to parents with the current needs of the school. Each family can sign up for a task or donate time/ goods.
· Ways to contribute:
· Become a voting member of the Board of Directors and participate in monthly meetings.
· Lead or participate in committees (Outside Maintenance, Inside Maintenance, Fundraising, Cleaning)
· Participate in planned events (i.e. clean-up day)
· Class time participation (cooking a meal, sharing a story)
· Purchase items of equivalent value from Amazon wish list.
· Donate items of equivalent value.
· Plan or participate in fundraising events
· Shovel/ salt driveway during winter
· Any other ideas you have can be approved at the discretion of the director. Think creatively!
· Tracking is done via Excel spread sheet by the director.
· Parents will communicate with director to track hours.
· Hours can be banked for the future, but not applied retroactively.
· Banked hours can be donated to other families if requested.
· Hours are rounded up to the nearest hour increment (ex 45 min = 1 hour)