We provide a creative and individualized learning environment with professional instruction for children ages 3 to 6 years old during the school year and summer. All children are required to be potty-trained to be enrolled at Oak Grove School.
Enrollment is open throughout the year including summer time as long as there is an opening. If there is not an opening, there is the option of being placed on the waiting list. To be placed on the waiting list, contact the Director.
Oak Grove offers programs 5 days a week, 3 days a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday), and 2 days a week (Tuesday/Thursday). Tuition will be prorated depending on the child's start date.
After receiving the notification of acceptance from the Director, parents must submit the completed enrollment packet, including a health assessment and immunization records, the $100.00 enrollment fee, and half of the first month's tuition before the the child's first day of attendance.
Download the Application for Enrollment (pdf).
Download the Parent Handbook.
You can email your application to email@example.com or drop it off at 3115 Dickens Avenue.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is divided evenly throughout the duration of your child's enrollment. Therefore, the amount of each payment remains the same regardless of your child's attendance and school closing days.
Full-Time: $800.00 monthly
MWF: $590.00 monthly
Tu/ Th: $410.00 monthly
You may choose to pay tuition monthly or semi-monthly. Tuition is due on the 1st and 16th of each month. If the 1st or the 16th falls on a weekend or holiday then tuition is due on the following working day. If you know that your child will not be here on the due date please remember to pay the tuition earlier that week. Our accountant works part time and the school has bills and payroll to pay, so please be considerate and make sure the tuition is paid on or before the due date. Payment can be made by check, bank transfer, or credit card (plus applicable fees).
We participate in the Military Scholarship program, Raising Riley, and DCF program. Please contact the director for more information about this program.
March 22, 2022: The board of directors voted to implement an annual tuition increase.
Tuition will increase annually at a rate of 2.9% on the 1st of June, beginning June 1, 2023. The tuition dollar amount will be rounded up to the nearest $10 to maintain simplicity of charges. Tuition will automatically increase each year on the 1st of June unless the Board of Directors adjusts the amount.
At Oak Grove School, parental involvement is highly valued and is an integral part of education and school management. Parents can get involved through various volunteer activities throughout the year. Additionally, goods can be donated to the school.
Families have options on how to provide volunteer hours.
· Each month, a list will be sent to parents with the current needs of the school. Each family can sign up for a task or donate time/ goods.
· Ways to contribute:
· Become a voting member of the Board of Directors and participate in monthly meetings.
· Lead or participate in committees (Outside Maintenance, Inside Maintenance, Fundraising, Cleaning)
· Participate in planned events (i.e. clean-up day)
· Class time participation (cooking a meal, sharing a story)
· Purchase items of equivalent value from Amazon wish list.
· Donate items of equivalent value.
· Plan or participate in fundraising events
· Shovel/ salt driveway during winter
· Any other ideas you have can be approved at the discretion of the director. Think creatively!
· Tracking is done via Excel spread sheet by the director.
· Parents will communicate with director to track hours.
· Hours can be banked for the future, but not applied retroactively.
· Banked hours can be donated to other families if requested.